Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sand in my Toes

We went to the beach and it was FUN!




I did a lot of digging. I have heard a lot about buried treasure, and I wanted to find some.


Do you call old fish bones treasure? I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Score!


At first, mom tied me up and I had to watch all the kids playing and swimming in the creek. They were getting crazy, I tell ya.


Stuff like this!





I was thinking it might be safer to watch from a distance. But, after a while, it was just too much for me. I wanted to be a bit closer to the action!

One time I even dove right in and swam around, while the maniac kids were having a huge water fight right around me! I headed for shore, so I could watch from there. Then I just ran back and forth, back and forth, kind of like a super-hero-turbo-life-guard-ready-to-save-lives-or-just-bark-a-lot sort of dog. I'm there for ya.
When I got home, I slept on my sheepskin in the living room for three solid hours. Being a super hero is tiring work!

4 comments:

helmet hair 365 said...

It's too bad they can't convert cute into usable energy-- because this dog could power a small country, at least.

Love that Dandelion!

Pam said...

LOL!!! I love Dandelion!!!

I wish I had somewhere near to take Spencer. I bet he'd love to dig in the sand! We did find a dead fish one day, he rolled all over it, blech.

Lori said...

I'm typing this for Sparky.

Hi Dandelion!

What is your favorite smell? I love stinky stuff. I wish I could marry it. But Mom says to get my nose out of this or that. It's a ruff life. sigh.

Maybe we can play sometime? It looks like fun where you are. You are very pretty. Are you a girl or a boy? I can't smell you from here. hmmmm. Maybe I have a cold.

Ok, gotta go. There's a fluffy white critter right behind me all the time just begging me to chase it. We go around and around circles. Bye!

Anonymous said...

dandelion is cute nice blog!!