Friday, August 1, 2008

Road Trip!

This is me.


This is me on a road trip.

Get the picture?

Well, it wasn't so bad. My mom loves road trips, and she thinks everyone else should too. So when she decided to drive almost 600 miles in ONE DAY, she figured it would be pretty fun.

And I actually did enjoy all the stops. I got to get out and explore a lot. And they would run around and try to wear me out with a LOT of playing and a LOT of new toys. A dog can learn to live with this human guilt thing. Besides, I got to do this:

Which really felt like breaking all the rules. Its a good feeling.

Here I am playing in a creek along the way. It was nice and COLD! Penelope kept throwing my stick further and further, and tricking me into swimming. Sneaky.

I liked playing with and barking at bugs!



We saw lots and lots of pretty scenery along the way. Some of it, I must confess, I slept through.
But here are some mountains I had to share with ya.

More about my trip later. I have to tell you all about my new friend!


2 comments:

Janet said...

Dandelion- it was so great to see you and your family. I hope you come again soon.

I am a big fan. I love your blog. Not only are you adorable-- you're a great writer and have a wonderful sense of humor! I can't wait to hear about your new friend.

glitzen said...

Thanks! I promise not to bark at you if you let me come agan. Even if you forget where my kennel is and bang into it in the middle of the night. All is forgiven, even stealing my favorite BALL. LOL.