Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just Sitting On The Couch

I'm just sitting on the couch, minding my own business. Listening to everyone yipping and yelping about some speech on tv. I was laying over there for awhile, but they said I was being distracting. All I did was bite a few toes that were hanging down from the recliner, try to knock over a lamp, zoom under the mother-in-law visiting from Washington's legs, and try to eat a wooden magazine rack. Thats it.



So anyway, I guess this speech is a big deal. Personally I really don't care about politics. Everyone has their own idea about who is right and who is wrong and I refuse to give my opinion or get involved.





5 comments:

Lori said...

I'm typing this for Sparky:

Hello!
I get in trouble a lot, too. But I'm very serious about politics. . I'm trying to decide between Scooby Doo and Snoopy. Hmmm
I like poop.

Pam said...

From Spencer:

I'm a treat guy myself. I'll do pretty much anything immediately for a treat!

And if they let me herd them!!!

Whitney said...

I hate discussing politics because people inevitabley get mad and freak out. It just irritates me. But I would definitely wear that shirt with pride. :)

Kim said...

My cat, Tie-Dye, says to tell you that IF she cared for dogs (and she would never admit that she did because that would go against her philosophy of "cats rule, dogs drool"), she would think you were about the cutest little thing EVER!! So cute!!

Janet said...

Er- rowf! Errr... Rowf, grrr, arf!

Puppies for Palin!

Love, Windsor