Saturday, August 2, 2008

Windsor!

I have a new friend! I met him while I was in Fairbanks. Actually, I stayed at his house. But, I was there before he was. Confused yet? Well the story goes like this. Janet went garage sailing, and came home with 2 extra pounds. Of dog, that is. You see, she actually bought a puppy while she was out garage sailing!


Here he is. 2 lbs of Yorkie/Pug/Chihuahua. When you say his breed, it sounds like you are sneezing! Yorkipugawawa! Bless you.



His name is Windsor. She named him after a small sweet town in England, where she visited recently with my mom. But Windsor is not small and sweet! He IS small, I grant you that. But boy, that little guy has sharp teeth! And a LOUD bark!


And he is not much taller than a can of soda pop.

Not much smarter either.... just kiddin!


I'm not at all jealous. After all, whenever my mom would pick him up and smoochie his face, and talk baby talk, she would always come and pick me up and cuddle me too. Just as long. I think. Ok, shut up...who's counting? Anyway, I really wanted to get to play with the little guy. I mean REALLY play. Like, ya know, taste him. Just a few bites. And they just wouldn't let me. Windsor wanted to play too, with me. But all they would do is put our crates next to each other so we could bark back and forth. Well that was kind of fun too.



Did I tell you Windsor has a thing against shoes? I think he is mad because they are bigger than he is. Whatever it is, he likes to try to tear them apart.




But by far the best thing about Windsor is that he knows how to bring a HUGE smile to Janet's face. I mean huge. I can tell he makes her happy. And she makes him happy too. So its okay that she used to think I was the cutest puppy on earth and now she doesn't. I can roll with that. (I also like to roll on road kill, but that is another story). My point is they just fit. Like peas and carrots. Watermelon and salt. Puppy kibble and me. You get the idea.



Yep, a great new friend. I cannot wait to go and see him again soon. Maybe if he is a little bigger I can use him for a hockey puck.

Oh, remember what I told you about shoes, Windsor, and murder?
WATCH THIS VIDEO and tell me if I am wrong!




3 comments:

Janet said...

Dandelion- Thanks for including me on your blog. I hope they let us play together soon too. A hockey puck? Remember my sharp teeth and loud bark? And, about the shoe. It was totally asking for it!

Woof,

Windsor

Kerilou said...

Windsor is so cute! I remember reading about him a couple weeks ago when he first arrived. He is so tiny!!
Kerilou

Lori said...

I hope Windsor is feeling better. I heard he was sick. I hate being sick,
love from Sparky