Sunday, September 21, 2008

Falling in Love with Fall


You know this is my first fall, right? First ever? And I l love it. I really love it! I cannot get over how cool it is to watch all those leaves just ker-plunk...fall out of the trees! I love to chase them. So does Pluto.

I have gone on a lot of walks out in the woods. I try to eat the berries and sticks when I am not chasing leaves.


I'm kind of hard to see, since I blend right in to the colorful woods.









I love the lake in the fall too. I mean, just look at the view out there!





Hey, no fair! Notice I have my leash on in this picture. That's because we are at the park. I promised I would not wander far (no further than the next town anyway) but mom was not buying it. Rats.



Speaking of mom, she grabbed me and held me onto me for this one. I looked every direction but at the camera. I even tried barking at an imaginary squirrel in the trees. Finally, Penelope got behind Chena, who had the camera, and made the silliest faces, I could not help but pay attention.


I definitely earned that big bone and the catnip mice she paid me off with later. (I know, I know, the catnip mouse was for the cat....I was just seeing if you were paying any attention)

3 comments:

Pam said...

Cute!!!! I need to get some good current fall pics with Spencer. He actually stands out nicely, lol.

She's so cute and love the photo of both of you!!

Note from Spencer: I got to give a real squirrel a sniff down! It was GREAT!!! Mom brought it in the house! I love mom!

Covered In Crafts said...

that is one CUTE corgi! Great pictures!!

Pam said...

From Spencer:

So we were watching the dog show and both kinds of Corgis placed (3rd and 4th). Pembroke was 3rd, Cardigan was 4th.

I'm not sure what kind I am...I have no tail but neither does my other half, the Brittany!