Saturday, October 4, 2008

Boo!




Me and You and a Dog named Boo....isn't that a song or something?





Well, I have a new puppy buddy named Boo. We have lots of fun while Penelope has riding lessons. Mom only gets me out of the car if the big bad dogs are not there. One is a Karelian Bear dog (anything with "bear" in it must be scary ) and the other is a waaaay tough German Shepard. But they were not at the arena this time, so I got out and was able to play! I am not sure what Boo is, but she is way cute and TONS of fun!




See that big horse? Totally almost trampled me. (what do you mean I should not have raced circles around its hooves while it was trotting around??)


Yeah, I am definitely winning here. No really, I am!




When we got tired of wrestling, we ran all over the farm and chased chickens, ponies, and even an ornery little goat. It was a blast. Guess you could say Boo is a bad influence on me. I love it!


2 comments:

Pam said...

We are totally jealous over here!! I have found that Spencer has the hardest head ever...I supposed just in case a corgi does get kicked in the head, lol. Looks like tons of fun!!!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We want to go there. We love to herd animals. I bet we would be really good at herding that horse...
Glad to meet you we will add you to our site.. come back soon...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie