Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Shots!


I visited a new place today. They call it the vet. I was all excited to meet some new people, and it started out very promising. I obviously had some new fans, because the people at the desk took my picture! I think I smiled. They petted me, and held me, and talked lovingly. I was thinking this was a pretty cool place to be. I even saw a bunch of other puppies, but nobody let me play. No surprise there, I am always seeing dogs I want to challenge or tackle but its a no go.


I got to stand on a big tippy thing, and then they said "eleven pounds seven ounces" and who knows what that means, but mom suddenly asked about puppy food, and how much, and hey! I didn't like where this was going at all. I like my food, and I like how much I get, and my only suggestion would be more food and more often!




Then they carried me into a room with a slippery table (I thought I was not supposed to sit on the table?) and it had a baby blanket on it. I tried to eat the blanket, but then a man came and pinched me all over. He did! I thought about biting him but mom was watching. And I decided not to because he gave me a cookie. I crunched on that, and then he stuck a needle in my extra skin but the cookie was sooooo good, I figured I could always bite him later.




Next he took some funny tool and started clipping my toenails. I tried to stop him! Those talons are what I use against Pluto! They are my weapons, my pals, my necessary elements of both offense and defense. But in just a few short seconds, they were mostly gone. I couldn't even hear myself walk across the floor. I just know Pluto is going to gloat about this one. No doubt.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Pretty colors but at least on my screen I couldn't read it very well. sorry.
But oh my is Dandylion so cute!
I saw a Corgi at the rodeo the other night! I didn't realize how short their little legs are!

Lori said...

never mind Ger about what I just wrote!
The colors just popped out and the design is showing now!
I don't know what took it so long but it's adorable!
All I was seeing before was stark white with pastel letters.
Sorry about that.
Very nice blog site!

Lori said...

Just watched the video!

Cute as a button!!!!!