Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My own parade


I told you I wanted to be in a parade, right? Well, Pluto and I decided we could certainly have a canine show if we wanted to. So we found a festive flag and decided to take turns carrying it around the yard for a two-dog parade.
Hey, did you hear that Pluto? I said TAKE TURNS!!!!!!!!!


Maybe I should just try to grab it......

Maybe he will get the idea and do the right and fair thing, showing good character and inspiring my trust in him for the future.

Nice idea. But he didn't get the memo!


If I don't get ahold of that flag, its gonna kill me. And the parade will be over and my audience will go home! Gotta run faster. Almost got it.......
Now to wrestle it away from him. If nobody was watching I would give him my special Corgi short-leg-big-teeth body chop to the hind legs. But I told you I have an audience.



Now you are just braggin! C'mon!


I never did get that blasted flag. But I sure do look cute running alongside it, huh? And next year I am going to be ready for him, and start the parade when he is locked up in his kennel where he belongs!


NOTE: Just in case you might be leaning toward taking his side, all of this injustice is documented in the following video. No editing has been done. The cruel events acted upon the poor short Corgi are true. Warning. Graphic unfairness!

0 comments: