Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Dog with a Blog


It might be crazy, but yeah, I gave Dandelion her own blog. I know my life with her will be full and fun, and I will have a lot to tell about her as she grows! It might get a bit much on the family blog. Heh heh. Besides, I can give out this blog address only to those who will not tease me mercilessly. (Yeah? Who might that be?)

Ok, now to hear from Dandelion:

Hello, all my loyal fans. I am not a bit shocked that I have been given my own blog, its the least my person could do after all I put up with around here. There are HUGE dogs, I mean dogs that little kids actually ride around with saddles on their backs, scaring me out of my wits!!!!!!! And they snort a bit too. Which makes me run back to Mom who smiles smugly. I hate smug.

Then, there is the matter of the camera. I guess that is what that shiny thing is called, that Mom wears like a necklace. Whatever. I just want it out of my face! And speaking of face..don't I have the cutest one ever? I think its my little blaze with the beauty spot that gets me out of the most trouble. And believe me, I go looking for trouble as much as I can. Its not hard to find around here. Lets start with the cats. I just want to bite them. Thats all. After I bite them real hard, I might leave them alone. Maybe. (not likely) That Penguin is starting to trust me a little, I think. Her mistake. Heh heh. I gotta keep acting all confused and like I might be a bit scared of her myself. That stuff always gets 'em.

I guess I should tell you a bit more about my life here. I will tell you what I can, but I have only been here a week. (seriously though? A week around here is enough to send you into therapy. these people are WEIRD!) So, there is a dad, who is a pretty decent guy and he can be kind of a crack up. He didn't think he would like me so much, but what can I say? I'm adorable. I grow on people like mold, only cuter and less smelly. A little less. There are two little girls who dote on me, and do my bidding, and race around with me when I need to get some wiggles out. They have this diabolical scheme at bedtime, where they play hard with me and then I get all sleepy. Its dirty pool, I tell ya. I think the mom is the most gaga about me though, she talks baby talk (don't tell but the big hairy guy does it too) and snuggles me and takes me everywhere in the car. And let me tell ya, these people have been all over since I got here! I like to see where their nuttiness will take them next. The mom keeps saying today we are staying home.......but she just likes to say that, I think. She is the last person to say goodnight to me, and she has her low-life tricks too. She runs around outside, sometimes all the way around the house, and I chase her trying to figure out what she is doing, and to see if maybe she is playing keep-a-way with my food dish or something. And she has long legs and mine are short, and well, I get so worn out I just flop down in the grass. Then she picks me up and carries me to my indoor crate and kisses me softly and I'm already asleep before the gate on my crate closes. And I sleep all night, which stinks because I really enjoy getting her up around 3 or 4 if possible. Dang. With this new chasing business right before bed, I just don't wake up until morning. She's evil, I tell ya.

Tomorrow I will tell you all about my tragic and horrible experience today, that the girls called a bath. Yeah, I KNOW. Told you things are weird around here.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Sparky is reading this at home and is jealous.
I personally think this is great to get your perspective on things. Way to go Dandylion!

Erica said...

i just scanned your blog..so funny! i have a shitzhu corgi mix...and he has a blog too!